Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I am at work again and I found a couple pictures of Cameron and Tanya's babies. The one above is of Ron holding his grandson, Connor. (I think. I might be Forrest. I will have to check with Ron) The picture below is of Kya. She is the only girl of the triplets and is adorable and sweet.



I will post more pictures when our computer at home gets fixed. Ron just visited with Cameron again last weekend and had a wonderful time with them. It does my heart good to see him reconnecting with his son and his family. Cameron has expressed to Ron how much he loved spending time in Mom and Dad's home in Calgary and how he thinks of that time often. I really didn't know if there would ever be a time when we could be together again and so this feels like an amazing blessing for all of us, but especially for Ron.

No comments: