Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


This year I shared Mother's Day with Gracie...she celebrated her 10th birthday yesterday. We were in Helena, Montana because Jason was doing some business there, so we were able to spend the whole weekend together. (except for Scott who was in Florida for his friend Kelsey's prom) This picture is as we were leaving the hotel. It shows the top of Josh's head beautifully! It was a fantastic weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so grateful for my children and the people that they are becoming. As we drove home I thought about the mothers that I have in my life. My own mother who I miss terribly and who I love with all my heart. And, my mother in law who has blessed my family, has loved my children and filled a void in my life that I didn't think could ever be filled after my mom died. I am thankful for the women who show me how to be a better mother and who help me find joy in the journey. I am blessed!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

That is a fabulous SP! Sounds like you had a great day--how fun that you shared it with Gracie.