Saturday, March 27, 2010

Overheard at Josh's 5th Birthday Party





"Come here you Kanye Coffee-Maker" -one of Josh's more random name-calling moments while chasing a friend.

"We used to have a cat, but it started scratching the furniture. Now it lives on a farm." -Logan (Logan's dad shared what happened to his cats last year. They are not on a farm.:) )

"Rock on" -I heard Josh yell this at least 5 times.

"Ellie went to heaven to live with Jesus in the clouds" -one of the boys shared this while watching the movie "Up" in the van.

"My mom says that my dad and I don't have to wash our hands" -one of the boys after using the bathroom.

We had Josh's birthday party today, and all-in-all, it was a success. We took the 6 little boys to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D. I watched it without my glasses because while I was getting settled, Jason stepped on my glasses and snapped the arms off. I tried just holding the lenses to my face, but that proved troublesome and didn't allow for sufficient popcorn eating freedom. So, I'm sporting a bit of a headache now from watching the blurry screen. The movie was fantastic and the boys were so cute! It was a lot of fun.
Jason took the kids to his moms in Raymond, so I may just go lay in bed and watch TV. That sounds so good!!


No comments: