Thursday, August 28, 2008

All You Need Is Love




I really have nothing to say in today's blog, except that I LOVE my family. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and four incredible children. I am often overwhelmed with the responsibilities that come with this family, but I am also blessed to feel GRATEFUL on a daily basis for what I have been given. My children are smart, funny, caring, and forgiving of my many flaws. My husband is SOOO funny, loving, an incredible father, non-judgmental and a wonderful friend. My boss commented to me recently that I always seem happy. That isn't an entirely correct representation of my life, but I have to say that I am happy. I have been unhappy before. I know how it feels to go for long periods of time without laughing. But, as I go through my busy life, I remember that time of sadness, and it makes all of my problems seem a little smaller. So yes, I AM HAPPY! Shoot me!

No comments: