Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Favorite Season


I LOVE AUTUMN! I am so in love with this time of year. The coolness in the air, the ability to wear sweaters again, not sweating profusely all day long, and the look of my yard when the leaves begin to fall. I don't even mind raking, and we have A LOT of trees to clean up around. It just gives me a chance to be outside in the most beautiful season there is. My house is even decorated in Autumn colours. Red, Green, deep yellow...I can't get enough of it. I am drawn to this palette whenever I go shopping for home accessories. My heart skipped a beat yesterday when I found the cutest napkins with green leaves and red berries that go perfectly with my new dinner plates. I understand that this isn't earth shattering stuff and that I probably should be focused more on the weightier things of life, but I must admit that my love of Autumn and all that it brings makes my world a little brighter.

No comments: