Monday, February 8, 2010

Love is in the Air




Today I am dedicating my blog post to a fairly-new obsession of mine. About 2 months ago I decided to buy an episode of "Modern Family" off of I-tunes to see what the scuttlebutt was about. I figured that anything that Christopher Lloyd was associated with, would be great. From the first 2 minutes I was hooked! I love the characters, the story lines, and I love laughing until I pee my pants. Ok, maybe I don't LOVE that, but I do love to laugh. I have downloaded all of the episodes I can get my hands on, and I have been sharing my love of this show with friends and family. I finally convinced Jason to sit down with me last night and watch the episode "Come Fly with Me". I knew he would love it, and he did. It's great that at the end of a very long day I can sit in bed and watch something that makes me giggle so much.

I should get back to cleaning. This working full-time is taking its' toll on my house and the dust bunnies are taking over. Maybe it's time to get over my issues with hiring a cleaning lady. I might have to bite the bullet! Or, I could just figure out how to get my children to pitch in and help more. Hmm...cleaning lady it is!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I've heard great things about this show! Glad to have another recommendation!

John Wood said...

I love this show too! It is like my favorite elements of The Office with elements of Parenthood. It's so funny. "There is a saying in my part of town that love is just around the corner...there are many prostitutes."